Moskito Guard Insect Repellent – 15 Wipes
Moskito Guard® insect repellent wipes are DEET & Alcohol free, WHO & UK malaria prevention guideline recommended.
Provides up to 8 hours of waterproof protection against biting insects.
Moskito Guard Insect Repellent Wipes are scientifically proven to provide lasting protection against biting insects around the world such as: Mosquitoes, Fleas and Ticks which can be carriers for various diseases (including but not limited to: Chikungunya; Dengue Fever; Japanese Encephalitis; Lyme Disease; Malaria; Tick-Borne Encephalitis; Yellow Fever; Zika Virus).
The specially formulated combination of Picaridin and a water-resistant agent has shown to provide up to 8 hours of protection.
How to use Moskito Guard Wipes
It is important to keep biting insects at bay, follow these simple steps for best results:
- Wipe evenly on all exposed skin, avoiding contact with lips, eyes or damaged skin.
- Reapply to the face and body every 8 hours without exceeding:
- 2 applications per day between 24 months and 12 years old.
- 3 applications per day from the age of 12 and pregnant women.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only. Harmful if swallowed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin.
- In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use.
- Keep away from plastics, synthetic fabrics, varnished and painted surfaces.