Nurofen Express 200mg Liquid Capsules - 16 Liquid Capsules
Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules provide rapid relief from:
- Period Pain
- Dental Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Muscular Pain
- Rheumatic Pain
How to use Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules
Always read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
For oral administration and short-term use only
Adults, children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
- Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required.
- Do not chew capsules.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours
Active Ingredients: Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg
Other ingredients: Includes Potassium, Sorbitol and E124.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months or pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
ALWAYS KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not store above 25°C
Store in the original pack
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies