Piriton Tablets 4mg – 30 Tablet Pack
Piriton Tablets 4mg ( Chlorphenamine maleate ph, Eur)
This is a pharmacy only medicine, there will be a questionnaire before adding the product to your shopping cart.
Piriton tablets provide relief from symptoms of mild alergic reactions.
Chlorphenamine is an antihistamine, providing fast and effective relief from:
- Insect stings
- Dermatitis and other skin allergies
- Allergic reactions to food
- Allergic rhinitis
- Nettle stings/rashes
- Chickenpox skin itching
- Insect bites (including mosquitos and midges)
- Certain medicine reactions
- Hives (urticaria)
How to take Piriton 4mg Chlorphenamine Allergy Tablets
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged over 12 years: Take one tablet every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: Give 1/2 tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not give more than 6 half tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Not recommended.
- Do not take Piriton Tablets if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
4mg Chlorphenamine maleate.
Lactose, Maize Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Colour: Yellow Iron Oxide (E1 72)
May cause drowsiness, If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Avoid alcoholic drink.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Do not take Piriton tablets if you are taking MAOI drugs for depression.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.