4Head Quickstrips - 4 Strips
4head Quickstrips give an instant cooling effect, providing relief from migraine and severe headaches.
4head QuickStrip is an advanced hydro-gel strip, specially formulated to provide instant cooling relief from the pain associated with migraine and severe headache.
- Fast relief for migraine.
- Instant cooling relief for migraine and severe headache.
- Helps relax tense head & neck muscles.
- Lasts up to 6 hours.
- Advanced biophilic technology.
The strip also contains natural levomenthol, which reinforces the analgesic feeling of coldness, helping to relax tense muscles in the head and neck. For instant cooling, calming relief, use with or without oral medication, whenever migraine or headache pain strike.
4head QuickStrip can be used on the forehead, back of the neck or can be cut to size for use on the temples.
- Works without refrigeration.
- Can be used with or without oral medication.
- Leaves no visible residue.
- Designed for all skin types.
- For all age groups of 12 years and above.
- Can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding (see Package Leaflet for further information).
For all age groups of 12 years and above.
How to use 4head Quickstrips
4head Quickstrips are quick and easy to use.
- Open the reasealable sachet by cutting or rearing along the indicated line.
- Remove one 4head Quickstrip.
- Remove the transparent film from the back of the Quickstrip.
- Ensure the skin on the application site is dry.
- Place your 4head Quickstrip on the forehead, back of the neck or over the temples (if necessary after cutting the strip to a suitable size using scissors).
- Use each strip for as long as needed (then discard).
- Use each strip once only It is generally a good idea/advisable to wash hands after application/removal of the strip.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use 4head QuickStrip: Read and retain the enclosed Package Leaflet for full instructions.
Do not use in cases of allergy (hypersensitivity) to the strip.
Made sure that the skin on the application site is dry, and avoid contact with hair, clothing or fabrics (otherwise the strip will not stick very well).
Keep the strip away the from the eyes, nostrils and mouth.
Do not apply to areas of broken or irritated skin.
If you suffer frequent headaches or your symptoms persist, discuss with your doctor or pharmacist.