EarCalm Spray for Ear Infections - 5ml
EarCalm Spray has been designed to treat superficial infections of the external auditory canal. Applied with a simple, easy to use spray, it provides fast-acting relief while comprehensively killing the bacteria and source of the infection.
What makes EarCalm Spray effective?
EarCalm Spray contains Acetic Acid which is an antibiotic that treats infections caused by bacteria or fungus.
How to use EarCalm Spray
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Administer one metered dose directly into each affected ear at least 3 times daily.
- Maximum dosage is one spray every 2-3 hours.
- Treatment should be continued until two days after symptoms have disappeared, but no longer than 7 days.
Children aged under 12 years: Not recommended.
Macrogol Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Purified Water.
Each metered dose contains the active ingredient: Acetic acid (33%) 2 %w/w.
Hazards and Cautions
- Earspray pumpspray is not recommended for children under 12 year olds except on medical advice.
- Discontinue use if you experience and pain or if your hearing is affected. Also seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist you should seek medical advice from your doctor.
- Do not use for more than 7 days.