Earol Swim Spray - 10ml
Earol Swim is an all-natural spray application providing a water-resistant barrier to prevent swimmer's ear and trapped water in the ears.
Earol Swim contains an all-natural blend of oils including Olive and Tea tree oil. It helps deliver a metered dose of natural oils into the outer ear to finely coat the auditory canal and creating a water-resistant barrier.
Olive oil and Tea tree oil have natural anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-infection properties. Combined with a unique pump action metered spray delivery system, it helps to prevent the problem of trapped water.
Earol Swim Spray Unique features
- Provides 200 doses of the product with the shelf life of 3 years
- Strong, durable carrying case to help you carry the drops anywhere and everywhere
- Hypoallergenic formula
How to use Earol Swim Spray
Before entering the water, pull the outer ear upwards to open up the ear canal. Place the cone of the actuator into the ear canal and apply 1 to 2 doses.
After exciting the water, tilt the head to one side and allow the oil barrier to repel the water.
Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil
Hazards and Cautions
- Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil is for single person use only.
- If you have or have had pre-existing outer ear conditions, it is recommended that you speak with your Doctor or Practice Nurse prior to using this product.
- Always store Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil spray in the case provided at normal room temperature.
- The product should be discarded six months after the first application.
- Dispose of the product as per Local Authority advice.
- Do not spray near a naked flame.
- Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil is non-medicinal, however, always remember to keep all medicines in a safe place where children cannot reach them.
- Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil is only for use in the ear canal. Do not spray near eyes, nose or mouth.