Nurofen Meltlets Lemon 200mg - 12 self-dissolving tablets
Nurofen Lemon Meltlets provide rapid relief from:
- Period Pain
- Dental Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Muscular Pain
- Rheumatic Pain
Without the need for additional water.
How to use Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules
Always read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
For oral administration and short-term use only
Adults, children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
- Take 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day as required.
- Place tablets on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow; no water is required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Not suitable for children under the age of 12 years
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults:If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Active Ingredients: Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg
Other ingredients: a source of phenylalanine. See leaflet for full list.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months or pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
ALWAYS KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not store above 25°C
Store in the original pack
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies