Otex Ear Drops - 8ml
Otex Ear Drops are a Dual-action ear wax treatment:
- Softens any hard build-up of earwax
- Breaks the ear wax down into small pieces, so it can be eliminated from the ear more easily
How to use Otex Ear Drops
- Adults and children: Simply squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear, then wipe away any surplus.
- This procedure should be repeated once or twice daily while your symptoms clear.
- Treatment usually takes 3-4 days, after which you should notice an improvement and a reduction in ear discomfort
Otex Ear Drops Ingredients
Otex Ear Drops contain urea hydrogen peroxide and glycerol to break hardened ear wax into pieces and soften it, so the wax can fall more easily from the ear.
Otex contains urea hydrogen peroxide, which reacts with moisture in the ear wax to release oxygen. The bubbles of oxygen help to break up the wax, while the remaining urea and glycerol soften any hardened wax so it can shed naturally from the ear.
- Urea hydrogen peroxide 5 %w/w
Precautions to consider when using Otex Ear Drops
During use, a temporary bubbling sensation in the ear may sometimes occur.