Randox COVID-19 Sample Collection Kit
Randox has developed a revolutionary test for Coronavirus (COVID-19). The new test utilises PCR.
Step 1 – Buy Online
Step 2 – Register Kit
Step 3 – Collect & Post
Step 4 – Receive Results
The kit provided is used for the collection of upper respiratory specimens.
Your kit will include
1 Pathoseal Bag
1 large postal envelope
1 sample collection tube
Sample Collection Instructions
1 Transportation Tube
Screening Request form
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening Request Form included in the sampling kit.
- Wash hands before starting
- Open the package containing the swab and remove without touching the soft tip.
- Insert swab into mouth and swab the back of the throat and tonsils and either side of the throat avoiding the tongue.
- While holding the swab, screw off the sample collection tube lid and place swab in the tube.
- Break off the end of the swab and the breakpoint and screw the lid back on tightly.
- Place the sample collection tube within the transport tube and seal with the lid provided.
- Place transportation tube inside the Pathoseal bag. Absorbent material will already be in situ.
- Seal pathoseal bag by removing the metallic silver strip. Ensure the blue adhesive strips have made a tight seal of the bag.
- Insert the pathoseal bag into the transportation box which should then be put inside the Postal Envelope provided and taken to a post office/courier arranged to be sent to the address.
Is this a Fit to Fly test?
Yes. This test can be used for Fit to Fly purposes.
If you are ordering the test for this purpose, please ensure that there is sufficient time between you placing your order with us and your intended departure date. We suggest ordering your test at least 14 days before this date to ensure that it has arrived with you on time since some postal services are experiencing significant delays.
Reach Pharmacy can not be held responsible for any delays with Randox processing off your results.