Senokot Max Strength Tabs - 48 Tablets
Senokot Max Strength Tablets 12 years plus, are double the strength of Senokot tablets. They contain natural senna and provide predictable relief in 8-12 hours
Senokot Max Strength Tablets 12 years plus 48 tablets are the herbal remedy, containing natural senna and fennel to treat constipation and bloating but double the strength to regular Senokot Relief Tablets. The dandelion root in the ingredients stimulates bile production, so you can get on with your life without any irritation or uncomfortable moments.
How to use Senokot Max Strength Tablets
Senokot Max Strength Tablets 12 years plus are for oral administration.
Adults and children over 12: Take 1 tablet at night. (Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24hr period).
Children 12 and under: consult your doctor.
The tablets should be taken with a glass of water. Senokot Max Strength usually acts within 8-12 hours. The dose can be repeated on a daily basis until bowel action is restored, but if there is no bowel movement within three days of use, consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor if:
- Laxatives are needed every day, or abdominal pain persists.
- You accidentally take too many tablets.
- If you have been told that you have an intolerance to some sugars as the product contains lactose.
Do not take if:
- Your abdomen is tender to the touch or hurts when you move.
- You have sharp or persistent stomach pain.
- You may experience temporary mild stomach pains. If you have these or any other symptoms after taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack