Calpol Night Vapour Plug & Nightlight
The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus.
These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to ease breathing.
Non-medicated aromatic vapours provide soothing nighttime comfort for your child.
The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to ease breathing. Non-medicated aromatic vapours provide soothing nighttime comfort for your child.
- Up to 8 hours release
- Simple to use just plug it in!
- Easy-to-replace refill pads last up to 8-hours
- Nightlight is activated at night when your lights go out
How to use Calpol Vapour Plug
Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose the pad.
- Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
- Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using it again. Replace the pad before the next use. Do not disassemble the unit or nightlight. Nightlight goes on when the light goes out. When the nightlight burns out replace the entire unit. Do not block the airflow of vapour plug unit or light sensor on the bottom. If the light sensor is blocked the nightlight will stay on.
- Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
To Insert a New Pad:
- Allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes.
- Open a refill pad as described above.
- Inserting a new pad will push out the old one.
Be careful whilst removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains a hot surface.
Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
Use only Calpol® Vapour Plug Refill Pads with the Calpol® Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Tips for Use:
- Allow 60-90 minutes for vapour to fill the room.
- Strength of vapour will vary depending on room size and ventilation.
- Vapour will be stronger, the closer the unit is to the user.
What is the Calpol Vapour Plug?
The Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight is a simple plug in that can help to ease your child's blocked and stuffy nose. If your little one is struggling to breathe through a blocked nose, the soothing lavender and chamomile vapours from this plug in will help them to breathe more easily so they can sleep well.
How will this plug in help to ease my child's breathing?
The Calpol Vapour Plug contains chamomile and lavender, which help to clear your child's airways and ease their breathing. This helps to comfort your child as they recover from a blocked nose, while the friendly nightlight helps them to feel safe and reassured.
How does the nightlight on this product work?
The Calpol Vapour Plug also works as a nightlight, which many children use for comfort as they grow up, and many parents use to help them to navigate their child's room without waking them. This product uses a light sensor, so when you turn the light off, this night light will come on and help your child drift off to sleep. When the light comes back on in the morning, the night light will switch off again automatically.
How long does this plug in last for?
Each refill of this vapour plug will last for 8 hours, helping your little one to breathe more easily all night long. Replacing the refill pads is quick and easy to do, so you can get this product plugged in and ready to make your child feel more comfortable as quickly as possible.
What causes a blocked nose?
A blocked nose is a common problem and many children have to deal with it often, leaving parents searching for an effective way to clear their child's breathing. Some of the most common causes of a blocked nose include:
Cold Flu Hay fever or other allergies Inflammation inside the nose Nasal polyps
Can I use this product when my child isn't feeling congested?
If your child isn't suffering from a blocked or stuffy nose, you may choose to use this plug in as a comforting night light. To do this, simply remove the refill pad and use the plug in as normal, this will let you use the night light whenever your child may need it.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
This product is not suitable for use during pregnancy, so if you are pregnant do not use this product to ease your little one's congestion.
When should the Calpol Vapour Plug not be used?
- The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight is not suitable for use by children under the age of 3 months or if you are pregnant.
- Children should not play with this appliance.
- This plug in can be toxic to aquatic life, such as fish, with long-lasting effects.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Use in a wall-mounted socket only, do not use with an adaptor or extension lead.
- Make sure to use this product in a room with proper ventilation.
- Speak to your doctor before using this product if you or your child suffer from asthma or allergies.
- Keep away from fabrics, such as clothing or bedding, as this could present a fire hazard.
Does this product have any side effects?
Like all medicines, Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight can have side effects, although not everyone will get them. These side effects include:
- Skin irritation
- Eye irritation
- Allergic skin reaction, e.g. itching or rash
If you or your child experience these or any other side effects while using this product, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist right away.